Sunday, October 05, 2008

My Cards

My Cards,

I make tons of cards as well but for no reason I never put them online, so I go try to change this.
Those are made with a lot of colours stazon inkts.
And Siriushobbystamps. Use any image you like. First stamp your image on your card and embosse the images with gold or copper.
Than colour your papers. Always use glossy papers because stazon
works the best on glossy papers. So cut out the pieces and decorate the carsd as you like.
Very simple with very big effect. Bye Mascha.

1 comment:

Fenny said...

Dit is mooi, heel erg mooi. Warme kleuren en bijzonder origineel...Maar ook heb ik de zwart/witte kaarten gezien en die hebben toch ook altijd wel "iets". Ook weer apart maar dan op een heel speciale manier.

Veel mooie creaties gezien dus zeker kom ik vaker bij je "buurten".

groetjes van fenny