Sunday, July 12, 2009

Finally,

Hi everyone.
Woow we had a majoor rebuilding at hour home. But I think it's almost done now.
So finally some time to get back creating....this is a piece I made during the renovation.
The metal is a material they use to make new corners in the walls. Don't ask me how they call it...LOL .It's decorated with alcohol inkts and glued down with gesso onto the canvas.
The green background is made as follow; First smeat some gesso onto the background.
After drying decorate the canvas with green paint.
Wipe of to paint from the gesso while paint is still dry...



Thanks for looking, bye Mascha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

via via kwam ik op jouw blog, wat maak je leuke en mooie dingen zeg! kom zeker vaker kijken. ik vind I found an angel in my garden echt helemaal super!
groetjes danielle