Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy motherdays gift!!

I hope you all had a wonderfull mothersday! At least being together with family or stay in though with them. We got a good sunny day at the swimmingpool at grandma's.
Just wanted to show you the goodies that where homemade, ofcourse I forgot totake a picture of my zpageti vaze. I love it to chrochet zpageti and decorate my vazes. Watch there site wenn you wanne see what I mean. As for they other gift I made a candlelight card for my MIL and I made a wrapping for the bath soapball for my mom. I even don't know if this is the correct word, but you'll probable know what I mean. And a view of a new card for my little godchild. He will be 3 end of this week.
I hope you will get some new ideas from my post. 
Stamps; Girl LOTV, boy WOY. Nestabilities, Crealies shapes,
flowers WOC. Enjoy your new week, hugs and bye Mascha





5 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, this is awesome! Beautiful work! : )

Riet Harikini said...

Heel erg euk hoor.

jolande said...

Wat leuk!!! erg leuk idee om zoiets te geven.
Groetjes Jolande

Eulanda said...

Yup the soapball makes sense. hee hee I love how you can work with such bright colors. I'm horrible at it!! And this is such a great idea! Hope you had a wonderful mother's day yourself! I don't have kids so ... nor does my sister. We decided we're going to celebrate sister's day each year instead. Low and behold there actually IS one already!! The first Sunday of every August. hee hee Isn't that something!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend....assuming it's not Monday where you are already. Hugs!

Liefs Ineke said...

Wat ziet het er mooi uit. Schitterend Mascha. Dank je wel voor je lieve compliment op mijn blog.

Groetjes van Ineke