Friday, February 10, 2012

My latest cards,

Valetine or not, 
I made this cute card for my friends who are having
 there 12,5 year weddingsanniversary. 
The rubber image is from Rachel Ann Miller.
One of her first stamps.I always use this for 
valentine of weddings, friendships.


 Hanglar and Stanglar Wintercard
Die-cuts are Marianne Design...with real snow accents, 
don't worry it won't hurt the card, LOL.
I'm happy wenn our snow will be gone next week. I'm looking forward to spring.
That's more my kind of weather.


Bye for now, Mascha

4 comments:

Lia said...

Wat ben je weer leuk bezig geweest Mascha! Ook je nieuwste HH creaties zijn super geslaagd!!

groetjes,
Lia

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, I love the little hanglar image
Hugs Julie P

Sandy said...

Both are wonderful cards - I love the snow flakes - and the whole card!! We have not had any snow this year and I am so sad. Thanks for visiting my blog Mascha - your sweet comments and lovely smile are always welcome!!
Sandy

Unknown said...

Wow Mascha both of these cards are gorgeous!!!!! You did a beautiful job on the coloring too!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!!